Skip to content

Chat-Comments

Get Adobe Flash player

622 Comments

1. Farfalla
    November 3, 2012 @ 8:50 pm

I want to know if I’m missed, or i’m actually wanted.

November 9, 2012 @ 10:10 am

Farfalla, – connect with me live and I will reveal Psychic insights that will show you how much you wanted and neeeded.

2. sandi
    November 3, 2012 @ 8:33 pm

hi, will I reunite with ben / benjamin before the end of this year? or is our connection broken again.

3. Blaine
    November 2, 2012 @ 6:03 pm

Will I meet my soulmate

4. Kesha
    October 30, 2012 @ 4:06 am

Does my ex regret & wish he was still with me?

October 30, 2012 @ 8:12 pm

Hello Kesha and thank you for your questions. I see there is regret and things will develop for you. Chat now for your private Psychic answers.

5. Kesha
    October 30, 2012 @ 4:05 am

Will he ever apologize?

6. Kesha
    October 30, 2012 @ 4:03 am

How often does my ex regret & miss what he had?

7. landofnonames
    October 30, 2012 @ 1:24 am

I am trying to connect but it is busy. I would like to know if you can sense anything about my near future. I feel at a crossroads right now and am finally settling. 2012 has been a good year. There has been many changes in my life. I am looking at three crossroads now-which way will I go? Which way should I go?

October 30, 2012 @ 8:15 pm

Hello and thanks for your comment. Sorry yo uwere unable to connect but it does get busy at times. I hope to connect with you very soon as your near future does indeed have important choices for you to make. Do so with the guidance of Psychic insight. Connect now using Psychic Instant Messaging.

8. Kaizer
    October 29, 2012 @ 10:43 pm

Hey ivan i have two questions and i am getting my debit card sometime this week so how do i add credits do i need need to go into a chat first. and my questions are Will my mom and aunt be persuaded for me to move back to florida to get my gpa up and do better in school and if i move my uncle that does music will i be better of there with him to help me with music or here in georgia ?? please let me know so i can get my credits faster

October 29, 2012 @ 10:56 pm

Hi Kaizer – You create your account and you will be given free credits to cover your first 3 free questions. Yo ucan then add credits at any time from your account log in. Chat to me now live for more insights about your current and future life.

9. Chandrika
    October 29, 2012 @ 1:55 pm

I need to find my love. I don’t know his name, address, or phone number. How do I contact or meet him. I just remember his face. I need an immediate help. It’s a serious love desire.

October 29, 2012 @ 9:47 pm

Chandrika – thanks for your question and I can see this is serious for you. What seems hopeless can indeed have a perfectly simple answer and a way to achieve what your heart desires. Use the private Psyhcic Instant Messaging to discover how you must proceed.

10. kelly
    October 27, 2012 @ 11:54 pm

hi i am stuck between 2 guys i was wondering if you could tell me the right 1 for me thanx

October 29, 2012 @ 9:54 pm

Kelly – thanks for your question. It seems like you have a dilema but in reality there is only one true choice. Discover more by talking to me now for your Instant Psychic answers.

11. jenna
    October 27, 2012 @ 5:01 pm

does the guy i like, like me too? do i ever have a chance? am i just wasting my time with him? </3

October 29, 2012 @ 9:59 pm

Jenna than you for your comment. What sometimes looks to be uncertain can be an illusion designed to throw you off balance. Scratch below the surface and your next move becomes crystal clear. Connect with me now for deeper insights into your future.

12. Meyahna Conley
    October 26, 2012 @ 4:38 pm

I am 8 weeks pregnant. This may be too much information but I started spotting last night. Will my baby be healthy and full term? Is this a miscarriage? Is it a boy or girl?

13. Savannah
    October 25, 2012 @ 12:29 am

I’m pregnant and need to know if its my boyfriend s child.

14. tammy
    October 22, 2012 @ 8:10 pm

is my husband who i have been sepersted from for two years my soul mate or is my boyfriend

October 22, 2012 @ 11:31 pm

Tammy – thank yo ufor your questions. Your future reveals an unusual choice to be made between two people very dear to you. Connect with me now live in Psychic Instant Messaging.

15. elizabeth mayo
    October 22, 2012 @ 10:46 am

will emma w… and will adam…. last long i love them together

October 22, 2012 @ 11:34 pm

Elizabeth – the future shows a strong bond forming – get more details and Psychic insight, live right now, using Psychic Instant Answers.

16. Anna
    October 22, 2012 @ 9:57 am

Hi what’s inshore for me and my husband more children a new home will my family love my son like my nephew?

October 22, 2012 @ 11:35 pm

Anna – your family life takes on exciting developments that will make you very happy. Chat with me now live for more details and insights about your future.

17. Anita
    October 22, 2012 @ 1:47 am

What is going to be the outcome of my relationship with the guy I care about?

Will he contact me in the future?

October 22, 2012 @ 11:37 pm

Thanks for your questions Anita. Love is flowing through your future however there are some unexpected twists and turns. Get more by connecting with me now using Psychic Instant Messaging.

18. Mariya
    October 19, 2012 @ 8:38 pm

Am I going to give birth to a girl or a boy? Is my baby’s daddy ever going to be a part of our child’s life? Will I ever find a guy that will love me and my child like its his own?

October 22, 2012 @ 11:45 pm

Mariya – thanks you for your questions and I have answers waiting for you. Please chat with me now live in private using Psychic Instant Messaging.

19. Jackie
    October 19, 2012 @ 5:34 pm

Hello Ivan
    My 3 questions are:
    Will I get the house that I want?
    Am I with the right man?
    Will I have another baby?

October 22, 2012 @ 11:47 pm

Jackie – there a soon to be important developments that will affect your future. Connect now for instant Psychic Answers. Use your Free account to ask your first questions.

20. Malaika
    October 17, 2012 @ 11:32 am

i have left my ex boyfriend and moved on with another guy was this the right decision to make

October 17, 2012 @ 11:46 am

Hello Malaika – your question has great importance to you – two possible ways to move forward -however the right pathway for you is clearer than you think. Connect now on Psychic Instant Messaging so I can answer you in private.

21. Allison
    October 17, 2012 @ 3:53 am

Ivan, I am moving to Bolivia very soon. I live here in the US now but I wonder if I am making the right choice to move there. Is there anything that will happen in the time of 4 months before I move?

October 17, 2012 @ 10:08 am

Hello Allison – yes – connect with me now – Psychic Instant Messaging. Your immediate future presents you with some happy choices 🙂

22. jessica
    October 16, 2012 @ 6:53 pm

my tests say negative but i am late on my menses, am i pregnant?

October 16, 2012 @ 9:38 pm

Jessica – I have important news for you. Please contact me live with Psychic Instant Messaging so I can give you the news in private.

23. Kaizer
    October 16, 2012 @ 5:55 am

hello i would like to know if either of these girls have feelings for me first is Alba C….. she was born November 18 1994 and Paulette P…. she was born july 1 1995 we have been flirtung with each other and i want to know if i can take it to the next level with either of them

October 16, 2012 @ 9:42 pm

Hello Kaizer and thank you for asking your questions. You will find things are going to develop very quickly. Connect with me soon to learn how things are going to unfold in your future with these girls and which one will do something totally unexpected.

24. kassandra
    October 15, 2012 @ 6:14 am

Hi my name,is kassy and me and my boyfriend daniel r….. born febuary 22 1996 broke up 2 weeks ago. I dont know what went wrong we were together for 2 months and everything was going so well and then,out of no where he breaks up with me. He said he wasnt “feeling it ” anymore I am complete heart broken. I talked to him on friday october 5 2012 and he seemed very happy to see me and we got back together then the moment we went home I get a txt from him saying he thinks he answered to quickly and needed time to think. Monday came and we met up and he basicallu turned,me down. I dont know what,to do I miss him so much I will do anything to get him back. Does he miss me? Will he come back to me? And does he still have feelings for me?

October 16, 2012 @ 9:48 pm

Kassandra – your questions do indeed deserve answers that I will provide in private, directly to you. Connect with me now.
      I want to help you know how to proceed with your relationship. All will become much clearer and you will feel happier. Chat with me now.

25. Catherine
    October 15, 2012 @ 4:41 am

Hello: my name is Catherine. My boyfriend and I broke up in may 2012. We were still in contact up until August 2012. But we mutually ceased contact. I followed this 60 day no contact rule. I waited a little longer than 60 days to finally contact him via text message, wishing him well and all. But he hasn’t responded. I don’t know what tp do cause I do love him. I would appreciate any help u can offer regarding my situation.. I truly thank u for your time. Sincerely, Catherine

October 16, 2012 @ 9:50 pm

Catherine thank you for the details in your question. We need to look into the future and discover the pathway that will lead to what your heart truely desires. Now is the time to chat with me and I can help you know how to proceed with your live instant Psychic answers.

26. Jessica
    October 15, 2012 @ 4:08 am

Is he ever gonna call or text me here soon?

27. chrissy
    October 14, 2012 @ 3:16 am

Hi, I was wondering if I’ll ever get pregnant?
    Am I going to be successful?
    Can you send me a link to private chat?

October 16, 2012 @ 9:55 pm

Chrissy – your answers are waiting in private chat.
      Open your free account by clicking the profile of Psychic of your choice.(Green light must be on) – You then follow the prompts to start your free Psychic chat. It is completely private and confidential.

28. Caitlin
    October 14, 2012 @ 2:57 am

What will be the name of my boyfriend , when will I meet him , and where

October 16, 2012 @ 9:57 pm

Caitlin – I can see an unexpected meeting very soon that develops in a way you would not imagine.
      Chat with me now in private with Psychic Instant Messaging – open your free account and receive 3 free Psychic answers.

29. Joseph
    October 12, 2012 @ 5:23 pm

I love pearl 8/17/57 is she interested in me? Will I improve my finances? Will I move to new work location?

30. angelo
    October 10, 2012 @ 12:47 am

will i find my cat

31. Amy
    October 9, 2012 @ 7:41 pm

My husband cheated and my 3 questions are

Was it his first time cheating?
    Was he at fault or was it my friend who made the first move?
    Will we ever get pregnant again?

32. Serena
    October 9, 2012 @ 12:51 pm

1. When will I meet the guy who’s perfect for me?
    2. Should I let m.z go?
    3. Am I going to get into my footwear course?

33. Vicky
    October 9, 2012 @ 5:29 am

Am I pregnant?

34. Cheryl
    October 9, 2012 @ 1:15 am

What is the name of the man i will marry?
    Will we concieve children together?
    When will my finances improve?

35. Paula
    October 8, 2012 @ 8:41 pm

Will Richard h….. give me the job

36. Lyudmila Parkhomchuk
    October 8, 2012 @ 3:43 am

is the guy i currently have a crush on the one ? when will i get married? what is my future husband’s name?

37. Cortni
    October 6, 2012 @ 6:13 am

Is my boyfriend really in love with me? Where is everything that was stolen from my apartment? What do I have to do to get full custody of my son?

38. Melissa thayer
    October 5, 2012 @ 7:39 am

Im not sure how this works? I asked about my tx program..but im confused as,to how to get an answer. Sorry I feel weird.

39. Hannah Van Hoveln
    October 1, 2012 @ 4:39 pm

Is Chase Brown-Merrill my solemate? Will we marry? What is my past ( kids, job, marriage ect.)?

40. Laura
    September 30, 2012 @ 9:02 pm

I’ve been seeing a guy I met in May. He keeps playing hot and cold. Does he want to be with me or should I cut my losses?

41. Victoria Jones
    September 28, 2012 @ 3:56 pm

When will I meet my future husband? What is his name?

42. astra
    September 28, 2012 @ 12:10 pm

Did he sleep with anyone during the time we have had kids??

43. astra
    September 28, 2012 @ 12:05 pm

Is the father (22/07/1981) of my children happy with me or has he cheated on me?? What is his problem… thanks

44. katie
    September 28, 2012 @ 12:02 am

I’m having trouble getting pregnant..I’m 16 & I’m ready for a baby, is there something wrong with me?how long will it take me..when will I get pregnant?

September 28, 2012 @ 8:04 am

Katie – the trouble you are having will not last. Chat with me now for your personal answers and I will tell you much more 🙂

45. Kiara
    September 27, 2012 @ 5:42 am

How can I get my ex to fall back in love with me

46. Melissa thayer
    September 25, 2012 @ 5:19 pm

Hi ivan..can you please tell me when im,graduating mt treatment program.<3 I keep,getting diffrent answers. Thank you.

47. chris m
    September 24, 2012 @ 12:18 pm

will wayne ever ask me to move with him? will he ever tell me he loves me? will things work out between wayne and myself?

September 28, 2012 @ 8:25 am

Chris – there is a development very soon with Wayne. Your Psychic Instant Answers are ready but I will tell you in private.

48. Chevarie
    September 24, 2012 @ 9:05 am

Is he the one? Will I ever have children

September 28, 2012 @ 8:27 am

Chevarie – thank you for your questions. I have Psychic news about yout questions and things will develop quickly. Talk to me using Psychic chat.

49. carmini
    September 24, 2012 @ 7:09 am

Please make the eft facility available for us to make payments. I don’t have a credit card and would love to have another chat with the lady I spoke to. Please enable eft transfers for us.

50. Dennis
    September 11, 2012 @ 11:07 pm

When will I have a kid? Will it be a boy or a girl? What will be my career?