Skip to content

Psychic Instant Messaging

3 free psychic answers - click to claim

Psychic Instant Messaging

Claim 3 free Psychic Answers - Ask Your 3 Free Psychic Questions Now!- Psychic Instant Messaging - Psychic Ivan 'The Irresistible' Live

Your Panel Of Expert Psychics

Psychic Ivan -'The-Irresistible' Psychic Reader

Psychic Tanya -'Love' Psychic Reader

Psychic Olga - 'The-Oracle'

Psychic Tarras - 'Relationships' Psychic

Psychic Instant Messaging With Ivan ‘The Irresistible’

I am known as Psychic Ivan – ‘The Irresistible’. I own the number one ranked web site for Psychic Instant Messaging, which

is part of a range of professional Psychic services that I offer to my clients.

‘Please bookmark this page now so that you easily find it again in the future’.

I don’t tell you this to boast, because without my clients I would not have achieved that success. I recognise that my

success is purely down to my many loyal clients, and I will take this moment to personally express my gratitude and

appreciation to everyone that has ever used my professional Psychic services.

‘my psychic service is a genuine quality

service’

My purpose is to assure you, that my psychic service is a genuine quality service, already trusted by thousands of like-

minded individuals in the UK and worldwide. Individuals just like you. Individuals that have discovered insight, obtained

help and felt the comfort of guidance, when faced with troubles or questions that probe regularly into their everyday lives.

‘already trusted by thousands of like-minded individuals

in the UK’

Can We Become Best Friends ?

3 free psychic answers - click to claim

Who is your best friend? Many of my clients have described me as almost like their ‘best friend’ or the best friend they

wish they had. It is a privilege to be thought of in that way by so many people and to know that my Psychic

abilities have helped so many people and are so much appreciated.

‘we all yearn to have great ‘best friends’

I think we all yearn to have great ‘best friends’. I know I have a truly tremendous best friend. I certainly would not swap

my best friend for the entire world!

I guess that most of us know that with our best friends we can expect honest advice, true opinions and get the ‘real truth’,

as our best friend sees it.

Is Psychic Instant Messaging For You?

I know that Psychic Instant Messaging is not for everyone. Some people may hesitate before using Psychic instant messaging

to look into the revelations and insights that can be found when examining deeper into a person’s life force and existence.

That’s fine and I never force anyone to accept or not, a particular way of thinking.

universal energy connects us all- click and connect to live psychics

Psychic Instant Messaging – Your Personal Life Compass

If however, you have already begun your own journey of meaningful personal discovery and deep down, you know Psychic

abilities assist in providing a way for you to uncover the insights and revelations that need to be exposed, then I am here

to help you, right now. That is the prime reason for the existense of Psychic instant messaging as a service.

‘uncover the insights and revelations that need to be

exposed’

Is Your Intuition Guiding You And Connecting You With Psychic Energy?

is love on your mind? looking for love? - instant message a psychic now for your love answers

You have arrived here today for a

reason’

Have you ever felt it? It’s almost like intuition. You can feel that there is more, because there is more, much more! This

is where you will find that ‘Psychic Instant Messaging’ is like having access to your own personal life compass. A way for

you to navigate your pathway, when your life seems tough, uncertain or even plain cruel.

You have arrived here today for a reason. It’s important for you to follow your deeper feelings and the intuition that

brought you here today. Act upon the information you find here and do it today, now, in this moment.

Meet My Psychic Team – Your Psychic Expert Panel

I would also like to introduce you to the rest of my Psychic team. You can begin your own personal Psychic Instant

Messaging chat session by simply choosing a Psychic from the chat page.

Click any image in this site to connect to your chosen Psychic.

Any with a green light are available.

You will then be taken to a new page where you can begin.

I do recommend making yourself an account. We can then show you the full features

and capability of our personal Psychic connection service.

‘each Psychic on the panel is hand-picked by

me’

I have chosen the unique Psychics you see here for the depth of their Psychic insights and the power of their individual

abilities. Each one is hand-picked by me and skilled in using the Psychic instant messaging service.

‘each Psychic has a special talent’

Each Psychic has a special talent and they are each specialists in examining certain parts of the universal energy that

surrounds and blends with each of us. Please see more details about each Psychic individually and then use the Psychic

Instant Messaging service to gain even greater insight for yourself and to discover meaning in any specific area of

your life.

You Can Now Use Psychic Instant Messaging Anywhere In The World!

My brand new Psychic Instant Messaging Service means that now you, as well as my international world wide clients, can use

this service from anywhere in the world!

‘use this service from anywhere in the world’!

Will Wedding Bells Ring For You?What Questions Can I Ask Using Psychic Instant Messaging?

Using our Psychic instant messaging service, ask any questions that are right in the forefront of your thoughts. You may

have a recurring question? One question that is persistent? This question raises its head every day, maybe multiple times a

day or even multiple times every hour?

Is your life touched in any of these areas?

‘Is your problem nagging at you…persistent in

asking you for an answer’?

You may be asking yourself… ‘Will I receive the answers and guidance to my questions?’

• I lay awake at night and worry – will things ever be better?
  • Can I look to the future and know what will happen?
  • Is my partner really the right one for me?
  • Will wedding bells ring for me?
  • He cheated on me -what should I do?
  • Will things in my life get worse or better?
  • I feel a sense of loss – will it pass?
  • What’s next for me in my life?
  • I feel low and down in myself – will I always feel this way?
  • My relationship is in trouble and I feel unloved – is it over?
  • Is love always difficult to find?
  • I feel torn between two choices in my life – which is right for me?
  • I have financial worries keeping me awake at night. Will things ever get better?
  • I am heart broken – will I heal?
  • I am ill and feel very unwell – will I ever feel better?
  • I am obsessive and jealous – is there a new way for me?
  • I feel uncertain, unsure and worried about where my life is going. Am I doomed?
  • I am a failure. Will I ever know true success and happiness?
  • I want to feel true love. Will it happen for me?
  • Who am I compatible with in love and my relationships?
  • Why do the same things keep happening to me?

You Have Your Own Personal Question To Ask.

Ask it now using the Psychic instant messaging service.

A Very Special Gift For You Today!

As I mentioned when I first introduced myself, I want to give you a special gift today. In fact I have decided that I want

to give you two gifts today!

My first gift to you today is a gift that will help you get to know me better!

your gift is in the star - click to claim it

3 Free Answers Using My Quality Psychic Instant Messaging Service

That means you can ask me (or any of the others in my Psychic team) any question, problem or uncertainty that’s happening in

your life right now! You will be able to experience for yourself the quality of my Psychic ability and that is what I offer you here today. Put me to the test! It is the only way

to feel sure.

Psychic Insight Has Helped Many People – Be One Of Them

I know that my Psychic insights, revelations and guidance have already helped countless numbers of people. I can give you

the same quality insights, help and guidance in your own life and the best way to know I can do that for you is to try my

Psychic Instant Messaging right now.

I Give You 3 Free Answers Right Now!

I give you 3 Free answers to your most pressing questions or problems. You will see for yourself that these answers will

have real value and worth to you personally.

‘I give you 3 Free answers right now!

3 free psychic answers - click to claim

Experience For Yourself The Quality Of My Service

Please register now to experience the full range of this quality service.

I will give you 3 Free credits and this will give you 3 Free questions and Psychic

answers.

How The Psychic Abilities Of Myself And My Team Work For You

I do explain exactly how my psychic abilities work for you, even though we are not face to face. Distance is not something

that affects my ability to help you. The universe is all around us and filled with eternal energy that connects each and

every one of us.

It is my Psychic ability that gives me the way to tap into and access this energy and make a connection with you. This all

happens through and because of the universal energy source that is everywhere, to which each of us is always connected.

My Second Gift For You Today

In addition and to help you understand a lot more of the ways in which Psychic energy is your friend, I am giving you a

valuable E-book worth $9.95.

Please claim your second free gift once you receive your first Psychic Instant Messaging Readings email.

I want to help you understand and appreciate in more depth the mystery that is Psychic ability, universal eternal energy and

how we are all connected together. I will show you more ways in which these things can help you in your everyday life.

Please Let Us Know Your Experience

Finally please leave a comment and let us know your experiences in using our service.

‘let us know your experiences’

Share your thoughts, where you feel you can easily do so. In doing so, we can all benefit and gain greater insight.

A Message From Ivan To You

‘Feel Blessed. To Your Future Spiritual and Physical Well Being’!

…Ivan

Ivan ‘The Irresistible’ Psychic.

PS. Remember – now is the moment you can choose to gain access to the Psychic Revelations awaiting you. Yet to

discover your answer – you must first ask your question.

Use your 3 Free questions to unveil what is waiting for you as your immediate life unfolds and your hidden story

reveals itself! Act upon the information you find here and do it today, now, in this exact moment.

3 free psychic answers - click to claim

Psychic Instant Messaging Chat Service
Reviewed by
 on October 22, 2011
Rating
Price
First 3 Answers Free!

Summary

Psychic Instant Messaging. 3 Free Psychic Answers. Live Instant Psychic Answers To Your Personal Questions. You have arrived here today for a reason! Chat live in private with your chosen Psychic. Psychic Instant Chat is available worldwide. Take the Psychic Instant Messaging Challenge right now! Already trusted by thousands of like minded individuals in the UK. Find out how Psychic Instant Messaging can help you right now!

391 Comments

1. Samantha
    August 29, 2016 @ 11:49 pm

Does he still want to be with me after yesterday

2. Fangirl
    August 14, 2016 @ 1:39 pm

Yesterday I was lying in my bed to sleep normally, then I felt that ( for the first time ) my astral body is separating from my physical body, I felt that my legs were floating and I’m shaking I knew then it was an out of body experience, I kept so calm and breathed normally until my astral body completely separated from my physical body.. Then I got out of my bed , I knew then I was out of my physical body, I looked back to my bed and I found that my physical body wasn’t there! And also the I found some of my stuff on the bed and the windows were opened ( although in real life there were nothing on my bed and the windows were closed ) I did the reality checks and found that I’m lucid dreaming.. I completed lucid dreaming for a while then when I started to feel that my head was so heavy I woke up…..
    Did I experienced astral projecting ( out of body experience ) or it was just a lucid dream ?

• Fangirl
      August 14, 2016 @ 3:49 pm

I want to also say that after I became lucid , I walked around my city.. It was completely different! A very beautiful city that I have never been to! And also I met some people that I have never seen in my life !
      So I’m confused, is that was an astral projecting or a lucid dream ?

3. Passion
    August 2, 2016 @ 6:17 pm

Will me and my spouse get our own place on August 26th?

4. morgen 30
    May 9, 2016 @ 6:21 pm

I didn’t get all 3 of my questions answered as I got cut off.

5. Donya
    May 2, 2016 @ 9:24 pm

Will me an my ex Nicko ever get back together?

6. Sakshi Menon
    April 27, 2016 @ 11:09 am

how to gain weight nad height easily ?

7. Mollie
    April 15, 2016 @ 4:44 pm

What’s next with my life?

8. yvonne fritz
    March 11, 2016 @ 5:35 am

Am I pregnant?or will I get pregnant soon

9. sushant dhauniyal
    July 27, 2015 @ 11:32 am

i want some things in my life..and some abnormal things. my wish come true or not??

July 27, 2015 @ 7:18 pm

sushant – thanks for your question. Yes -your life is going to move forward quickly and this month will require action. Please connect via Psychic Instant Messaging

10. Himanshi
    July 18, 2015 @ 2:15 pm

My aipmt 2015 exam is on 25 july will I get admission in maulana azad medical college this year 2015

July 21, 2015 @ 1:23 pm

Himanshi – thanks for your question. You need your Psychic answers to be given in private. Please create your free account and use Psychic Instant Messaging to connect now.

• Chavonne
        August 17, 2016 @ 9:13 pm

Do Jonathan honestly love me ?when will he be comin home from prison ?will he ever give me a child ?

11. Yolanda
    June 9, 2015 @ 3:06 am

Am i pregnant? Will i be? Is julio the one for me?(

12. kawanda
    April 25, 2015 @ 7:17 pm

Very satisfied with my readings and messages that was delivered.. Must say that all of the psychics on this site is actually great and I appreciate the experience of learning something that may benefit me for the future.. Thanks for the readings!!

May 3, 2015 @ 12:39 pm

Kawanda – It is always appreciated when users of our service provide positive feedback of thier experience. Thanks you for your comments and your satisfaction with the readings and messages you received. 🙂

13. courtney warren
    April 17, 2015 @ 9:46 pm

Do tyquez love me in is he triniti daddy?

April 21, 2015 @ 7:02 pm

courtney warren – thank yo ufor your question. Please connect live using Psychic Instant Messaging for private chat and the Psychic insight and answers you deserve.

14. Brittany
    April 16, 2015 @ 2:32 am

Will me and my ex get back together

April 21, 2015 @ 7:04 pm

Brittany – I have news for you and it may come as a suprise. Your relationship pathway shes you moving forward very soon yet you are presented with a choice. Connect live for confidential Psychic chat.

15. Jasmine
    April 4, 2015 @ 4:25 am

So I don’t know if there is an apropriate answer for my question… But, there are these moments during my everyday life and when I do or see something in my everyday life, I have a “vision” of what I’ve seen or done, at the moment like its a replay and I feel like I already knew that event would happen

April 21, 2015 @ 7:06 pm

Jasmine – thanks your comment. You are not alone in feeling these experiences and they are more common than you may think. Connect now using Psychic Instant messaging and I can help you gain Insight and the Psychic answers that will help you move forward.

16. Shaleeza
    April 3, 2015 @ 5:37 am

Hello,

I would like to know, if my boyfriend’s Ex is doing evil to break us apart? Will I be debt free by the end of the year? Will my boyfriend return to Canada, along with his little daughter so we can keep at growing our home and everything we started?

Shaleeza

April 21, 2015 @ 7:09 pm

Shaleeza -thank you for your questions. The future looks uncertain at this moment but all becomes very clear soon. You must look out for the signs that will guide you into the future you are hoping for. Psychic Instant Answers will be available as soon as you make your live Psychic connection.

17. laura
    March 25, 2015 @ 5:38 pm

What is my boyfriend doing late in the evenings when hangs out with his friends?

18. Audrey
    March 17, 2015 @ 6:42 pm

Will it rain?

March 18, 2015 @ 5:29 pm

Audrey – thank you for your question. You have a specific time in mind and your Psychic answer is waiting. Connect and chat live with Psychic Instant Messaging.

19. palkdeep kaur
    March 17, 2015 @ 6:16 pm

My name is palak dob 3 april 1994
    I wana know about my life, i have no one to call my own, i dont feel connected to anybody, i never feel loved, can you please tell me what my life holds for me, and there is this guy, i started dating, his name is josh. I met him online n we started dating, i never met him in person though, he is 29yrs old. Can you tell me.where is it gona go or if he is the right person for me? Please answer

March 18, 2015 @ 5:28 pm

Palak – than your for your comment and request for Psychic insight. Your life will soon arrive a poinmt where you must choose what you want and truely desire. Distant romance shows yet is this the true way of your heart? Psychic chat with me live now and not only will I reveal the Psychic answer, you will discover something about your future you will never guess on your own.

• Dream analyse
      May 2, 2016 @ 7:16 am

Ivan didn’t answer me! I was writing a question and he didn’t answer me!

May 20, 2016 @ 8:03 pm

Dream analyse – there was a technical issue – please retry and recieve your Psychic answers using Psychic Instant Messaging

20. opal
    March 16, 2015 @ 6:14 pm

Will I ever be in contact with the one I love again.It ended not good.

March 18, 2015 @ 5:24 pm

Opal – sometimes all seems lost. Yet a totally unexpected turn of events, managed by the universe and the energy that connects you to it can provide a big suprise. Psychic chat live now and find out in private what your future holds with Psychic Instant Messaging.

21. Keila
    March 12, 2015 @ 1:25 pm

When and where do I meet my future husband?

March 15, 2015 @ 10:38 pm

Keila – thanks for your question. I have news for you and it will excite you. Connect live with me now for your Psychic answer using Psychic instant messaging.

22. matthew green
    February 14, 2015 @ 9:55 am

Will I ever make it as a singer or should I just give up ?

February 16, 2015 @ 4:53 pm

matthew green – thank you for getting in touch. Your destiny reveals a choice coming soon – please use Psychic Instant Chat to receive your psychic answers and psyhcic insights

23. Sammy
    February 13, 2015 @ 8:53 pm

My partner and I have been trying for a baby since last June… Is it going to happen soon.?

24. Kris
    February 10, 2015 @ 10:36 pm

Will Niss msg me back this week? I haven’t heard from him since yesterday afternoon

25. tammy
    February 9, 2015 @ 4:17 pm

is there any chance for me and ralph to get back together i love him so very much

February 16, 2015 @ 5:01 pm

Tammy – are you clear about your future desires? Connect using Psychic Instant Messaging and how to proceed will be revealed.

February 18, 2015 @ 8:50 am

Tammy – what do you wish for your future? If love is true there is always a way and Psychic Instant messaging is live now to provide your personal Psychic Reading and Psychic answers

26. charity
    February 8, 2015 @ 8:47 pm

Is my relationship worth being in

27. Jaydon Leigh Krumnow
    February 8, 2015 @ 7:40 pm

will I look exactly like the girl I wished to look like

28. Jaydon Leigh Krumnow
    February 8, 2015 @ 7:38 pm

when will my wish I just made come true

29. princess
    February 6, 2015 @ 8:21 am

Will I ever get back together with karishma

30. Marco
    February 6, 2015 @ 7:18 am

How can you recognize if god responded to your answers?

31. Sylvia
    February 6, 2015 @ 6:07 am

My husband has not called me since two 1/2 weeks ago…should I worry?

32. Jay
    February 5, 2015 @ 1:43 am

Will I go to isis’ s sweet 16

33. Adora
    February 4, 2015 @ 12:43 am

Does he love me still ?

February 18, 2015 @ 8:52 am

Adora – you must connect now and use Psychic Instant Messaging to reeal your future. Love is there but will you claim it as your own?

34. Helen
    February 3, 2015 @ 9:35 pm

What age will i become a mom?

February 18, 2015 @ 8:53 am

Helen – thank yo ufor your question. I have a Psychic insight that will reveal the answers you seek. Chat live now using Psychic Instant Messaging

35. Jennifer
    February 2, 2015 @ 1:46 am

Is there a happier future with me and Wes?

February 18, 2015 @ 9:02 am

Jennifer – your future can unfold in many ways and the small actions you take everyday will move you in a direction you may not fully understand. Please chat live using Psychic Instant Messaging and know which actions will guide your future to the one yo udesire.

36. Lashawna
    February 1, 2015 @ 11:01 pm

My man broke up with me today and I want to know if he is already seeing someone else ? I would Like to know if my going to find someone and be happy and grow to love them,? I want to know if I’m going to be and well if I done get back with my man?

37. Aimee
    February 1, 2015 @ 1:36 am

When will I get pregnant?

38. Rupal modi raiyarela
    January 31, 2015 @ 10:34 pm

Will my hudband jignesh calls me back?he want divorce after 7 yrs love n 2 yrs marraige my bday is 4/sep/1989 n his 2/oct/1987..n he lives in africa n..I cam india gor vacation n suddenly he called n told me..that he dont want us to continue our relationship.

39. Lorraine
    January 30, 2015 @ 2:36 pm

My husband and I are in separate rooms & are to separate, he can move out financial at the moment but I want to know what my future holds for me

40. Rumy
    January 30, 2015 @ 7:17 am

Will I I make money this year and my financial situation will prodper again?

41. Rena
    January 30, 2015 @ 6:28 am

Will someone love me?

42. terry
    January 29, 2015 @ 6:00 pm

Will my wife ask me to take her back?

43. Gigi
    January 28, 2015 @ 11:39 pm

Can you please tell me if I find new job and will I move out this year?

44. Haley
    January 28, 2015 @ 11:48 am

Will me and Bryan be together when I turn 18.

45. Malka Siriwardana
    January 28, 2015 @ 6:00 am

Will I be granted UK visa for my recent application?

46. Hannah
    January 27, 2015 @ 6:21 am

Does Hersh love me?

47. Brittany
    January 26, 2015 @ 3:36 am

Do I have a romantic relationship in my near future?

48. christian
    January 23, 2015 @ 3:58 am

Will I make 2 billion dollars by the end of this year

January 25, 2015 @ 9:07 pm

Christian… in interesting question …. do you feel this is on your life timeline? What makes you ask this question? Chat to me live for instant Psychic readings and discover what I do see in your future …

49. april martin
    January 14, 2015 @ 5:13 pm

Will i ever marry

50. Donna
    January 14, 2015 @ 10:11 am

Is there a future for me and tom?